I just can imagine how my family and friends would react once they see this posts. Pretty much most of them knew me that I don’t really do makeup but they don’t realize I do also but not quite too obsessed though. I’m still learning what is the proper way of using it. Lol, I am such an island province woman still, but in fact , it’s just your generation too, how we grew up or where we came from. If you are used to, go for it, if not, learn from it. :). However, I admired to those beautiful ladies out there that know pretty good in makeup.
Anyway, let’s begin to the main topic. Basically it’s just depends what you have or if you want to spend money to buy an items that you need for organizing your drawer, it’s really depend on you. It just happened for me, that I was able to put up a way to makeover mine with what I have only which it worked and I thought myself “why not” ? So, I did, and I just want to share.
My drawer is different because it’s actually from the drawer for sewing and I used it for my personal items. Once you already know what you want for the makeover we gathered our needs. Keep in mind that it’s just depend on how you want it!
Things I had for makeover:
1. Styrofoam from your mail box packaged. As you can see below I used the picture from Google because it was too late for me I forgot to take a picture, so credit to the owner of this pic. I just used this as an example. If the shape of the Styrofoam you have is the same on the picture, the better… so it’s easy for you to measure and cut them.
2. A box from your gift set. I had this for long time and since it was empty I decided to kept it and I thought myself, this is a good idea for storage like mini items.
Just like for example on this followed picture. Isn’t it a great way to reuse this kind of beautiful, colorful gift box? I love it! It’s very optional if what items you want to put it. I did mine as Body, Face, Lip, & Eyes. Although you can randomly reverse them.
The next picture below was originally from that Victoria Secret Gift Sets. I love everything on this Mini Fragrances and Lotions & so the box. :). Credit to the owner for the picture below. I got this pic on Pinterest.
3. Gift box container again. Yes! And VS too. Lol! I love how sturdy this container not quite but good enough to use for organizing, so I saved it.
The box is originally from this gift sets on the picture below. I believed I google the picture too so credit to the owner for that. Pretty much once you click the picture it will go to Amazon website or other online store.
4. Placing the Boxes. Place them inside the drawer, it was a perfect fit and just right. Of course, once you open the drawer, both boxes will keep banging to each other and it will not stay that good. The space still pretty good size. Then the Styrofoam is the answer to that.
5. These time, we need Scissor. As you can see the picture above, I don’t need that much of Styrofoam to secure those boxes. I measured in the center first then for the both side, easier that way.
Followed by this steps.
Then just press them down. Honestly, it secured good!
That’s it! Seem’s easy right? It just happened that way too!
- Here is my BEFORE clutter beauty drawer.
- And here’s to my AFTER beauty drawer makeover.
So much better right? Organizing is awesome! You probably thinking why there’s no name on the top of the box? Yes not yet because I am not sure yet a bit big I want something small that close enough from the size of the actual display on that box. It’s pretty though, I bought that sticker in Target store SeeSpot for a $1 only. Now you know, I have a collection of good enough makeup right? hahaha! To be honest I don’t really use them that much but I LOVE organizing!
Thank you for stopping by and reading this makeover ideas. I hope it will inspired you as well! Xoxo